The Stiff Collar Edge
The English pair of scissors, now has an Indian edge to it, with a collection of ethnic designs with inlays using traditional hand-prints.
Special features of Stiff Collar Shirts
- Interlined Cutaway Collar double fused
- Fused front placket and cuff placket
- Split Yoke on rear shoulder, cut with bias, to add strength and flexibility
- Rear Pleats, to give added flex
- Double Button Convertible Cuffs so you can use either button or a pair of cuss
- Button on sleeve placket
- Butterfly Gussets which join the rounded bottom and give flexibility
- Long Tail, the shirts are extra length for secure tuck in
- Detachable Collar Stays, with stainless steel stays as option
- Single Needle Lock-stitching
- Mother Of Pearl Finish Buttons
- Front Pocket ( not on all shirts)
We strictly do not believe in the concept of 'one size fits all". Like every man is unique, so is his style and fit. So we offer the regular fit, the slim fit, the extra slim fit and of course the plus size range. Every Stiff Collar shirt is meticulously crafted to keep alive the classic English style standards and introduce fine British tailoring to Indian men.
With a touch of English 'class' in styling and value for money we also promise you an unbeatable service. Being exclusively online, we ensure you enjoy shopping from the comfort of your home or office space and thus save your precious time. Our online presence also helps in direct communication with our buyers, which eventually leads to a stronger customer relationship!
We strictly do not believe that fine things should be expensive. We at the Stiff Collar house strive to bring you the best fabrics and fits to your wardrobe at reasonable prices so that you can enjoy the niceties of English fashion!
When it comes to Quality we start from the finest.
When we say 100%, know that we mean 'HUNDRED', not a percent less. The Stiff Collar Shirts are made with the finest quality cotton fabrics. We also offer 2 ply and Giza options. Available in crisp and comfortable weaves like Oxford, Poplin, Twill, Tattersall's, Linen, Chambray, Gingham, Herringbone, Houndstooth, and Satin. Each weave has its own distinctive feature such as fall, strength, sheen and softness. The fabrics are processed with care with compact yarn, double gassed, mercerized, pre-shrunk and softened. Our shirts come in a full monty of colors in solids, stripes, checks and textures.
We have incorporated the key elements of British shirt design such as the Double Fused Cutaway Collar, Split Yoke, Butterfly Gussets, Convertible Cuffs, Pleats, and Darts, and Extra Long length so you can enjoy the strength, durability, and comfort of an excellently crafted shirt.