White Orange Tattersall Checks Half Sleeves Cotton Shirt
Rs. 1,119.00 Rs. 1,599.00
STIFF COLLAR APPAREL PVT. LTD.
For returns, refunds and exchanges, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your product along with the invoice to our mailing address.
For sales, marketing, bulk orders and media queries, email us at email@example.comPlot No. 53/ 3, Street No. 7, Midc Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, (Near Akruti Trade Center) Maharashtra 400093 Tel: +919769 642283 and + 91 86573 86123 (Monday to Friday from 10am to 5.30pm)
Cheques/DD in favour of "Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd" HDFC A/C No. 14252560000994: IFSC Code : HDFC0001425
White Orange Tartan Checks Regular Fit Half Sleeves Cotton Shirt
A classic check shirt with a soft finish and 100% cotton fabric. This shirt is stitched very carefully and has a cutaway collar. Ideal for Friday wear. Pair this shirt with a pair of blue washed denim or beige chinos to get a sharp look.
Made from 100% cotton as standard, the fabric features a classic tartan check pattern - a highly popular look, appropriate for casual wear and festive occasions. The fabric has a silky feel to it which makes the shirt ideal to wear for a long day.
- Fit: Regular
- Colour: Orange Checks
- Weave: Twill
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Collar: Cutaway Collar
- Placket: Exposed Front
- Bottom: Rounded
- Pocket: Yes
- Buttons: Mother of Pearl Finish
- Extra Buttons Sewn On Inner Placket
- Product Code: XC41HS
- MRP: Rs.1299 (MRP changes as per size selection and available stocks)
- Marketed By: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093
- Net Qty: 1 pc
- Manufactured By: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093
- Country Of Origin: India
- Customer Care Address: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093; Mob no.: 97696 42283; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commodity: Men's Shirts
Enjoying really very good shirt