Navy Gingham Half Sleeves Cotton Shirt
How to measure your size
Contact Our Size Guru. WhatsApp your front and rear photos to Size Guru
We prefer working days -10am to 5pm.
STIFF COLLAR APPAREL PVT. LTD.
For returns, refunds and exchanges, mail us at email@example.com or send your product along with the invoice to our mailing address.
For sales, marketing, bulk orders and media queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlot No. 53/ 3, Street No. 7, Midc Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, (Near Akruti Trade Center) Maharashtra 400093 Tel: +919769 642283 and + 91 86573 86123 (Monday to Friday from 10am to 5.30pm)
Remain Open on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month (10 and to 5 pm).
Cheques/DD in favour of "Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd" HDFC A/C No. 14252560000994: IFSC Code : HDFC0001425
Navy Gingham Half Sleeves Regular Fit Cotton Shirt
A shirt that smoothly bridges the gap between smart and casual, our latest addition to the Gingham cutaway collar range is now available in Azure Blue color to provide a distinctive yet paired-down look.
Made from 100% cotton as standard, the fabric features a classic gingham check pattern - a highly popular look, appropriate for office wear and less formal occasions too.
- Fit: Regular
- Colour: Navy
- Weave: poplin
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Collar: Cutaway Collar
- Placket: Exposed Front
- Bottom: Rounded bottom
- Yoke: Split Yoke
- Pocket: Yes
- Buttons: Mother of Pearl Finish
- Extra Buttons Sewn On Inner Placket
- Product Code: DN11HS
- MRP: Rs.1499 (MRP changes as per size selection and available stocks)
- Marketed By: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093
- Net Qty: 1 pc
- Manufactured By: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093
- Country Of Origin: India
- Customer Care Address: Stiff Collar Apparel Pvt Ltd, 53/3, Street No. 7, MIDC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 093; Mob no.: 97696 42283; Email: email@example.com
- Commodity: Men's Shirts